October 14, 2013

I am not a kind-hearted person.
I don’t know why, but one of my biggest struggles is people who are seeking attention. Like your annoying colleagues who thinks they’re always right and thinks they’re talented and wants you to recognize every move they make. For some reason this boils something up inside of me that makes me want to cut the person down to stop their arrogance. I don’t actually cut them down, but I do in my mind. And I refuse to offer the attention they seek. Instead I offer a tight ingenuine smile. Why? Why does it bother me so much?Why do I have to stare hard to avoid rolling my eyes when they speak? I need to work on my compassion.
Do you ever get into one of those situations where you’re like “I need to stop hating this particular person it’s not going to get me anywhere I’m just going to grow up and move on with my life” but then they do the tiniest thing to piss you off and then you’re like “nope fuck you right off .. I want to throw you off a bridge”.

When will this ever end and I need to sleep



No comments: