August 1, 2013



"bad things happen for a reason" -

Body clock super screwed up! Lau really cracked me up when he asked whether i'm facing any problems in life. Most definitely,majority of us would experience all of that. Once ina while it happens to me. A suddent stop of the flow of life. Everything comes to a standstill. I am not depressed but I know I'm at the edge of that. Let me just call this horrible state of being as the 'blank state'.Hoping to rest my mind off everything over this weekend coz he prescribed more happy pills now. Hahahaha

Just having too much of everything else..too much tension,stress and probably i should just stop thinking.

2 more days to the weekend! Working on a saturday again.Watching all the kids..somehow, they resemble too much of the minions.But it's good to have them cheering me up on my bad days.


P.S. bestfriend: Keep fighting and yes things will get better,love

Can't wait for Syawal! Hopefully Papa's coming over this year. I have lots to tell..and i need to stop crying. Have been having nightmares lately,surprisingly.

Holding in too much already.


No comments: